Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Kaisara and Her Mama Na

Assalamualaikum.


This is my little sister, Lily Syahirah. She's the only little sister I have and I've been taking care of her since she was a baby.

She is known for many nicknames. Our late mother loved to call her 'Shotet Mama'. Her most famous nickname is 'Sheena'. She is in Form 4 right now and will sit for SPM next year.


This is a picture of Kaisara and her Mama Na. Don't they look alike? Experiences I gather when taking care of Sheena are very useful and relevant to me as I'm taking care of Kaisara. When I was pregnant, some people asked me, "Tau ke nak mandikan baby?", "Tau ke macam mana nak pakaikan baju kat baby, cebok baby?" and other typical questions on how to take care of a newborn. I simply answer, "Tau! Sebab Sheena tu saya jaga dari dia baby sampai la besar, semua saya buat."

If my late mother was still around, I'm sure she would spoil Kaisara to bits.

Mama Na (Sheena) is learning how to take care of a baby when with Kaisara and I. She's doing the same thing like I did when I was young. I hope it will come in handy for her in the future too. I love you Na and I am proud of you.

Love, Angah.

P. S. Kaisara, Mama sayang Kaisara jugak tau! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...