Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Crazy Audit Peak Period!

Assalamualaikum.

Here's a little update on how crazy the month of May has been this year and almost every year!

May and July are the craziest month for audit as we are rushing for deadlines like crazy. May is for government audit where we'll be outstation most of the time and July pula is for all those December year-end companies.

Here's a snapshot of my crazy peak period...

First week of May...
at a government agency in Kajang.
Nasib baik dekat dengan my house :)

 Second week pula ulang alik dari rumah ke Kuala Kubu Bharu
What an experience! Penat yang amat sangat :(

The following week pula dekat Subang Jaya
Shot taken from #whereistand ;P at client's office

Last but not least, ulang alik dari Kajang ke Selayang
Nasib baik client bagi makan best-best, takde la rasa lapar jer bila buat kerja :P
Masa nih dah start rasa tak sihat...selsema, batuk, sakit kepala, tapi tak ambil MC

Penat memang penat. Sampai tahap nak muntah darah pun ada! Tapi kerja memang kena buat.

The best way nak release stress, bila dah sampai rumah memang tak fikir pasal kerja langsung. When I'm at home, my heart is with my family. I try to balance between family, work, business, rest and play and of course my priority is my family. I always put them first no matter what.

Alhamdulillah, syukur sangat dengan apa yang Allah kurniakan. Dulu masa kerja in one of the Big 4 lagi lah...nak makan pun tak sempat, balik rumah pun paling awal pukul 10 malam. Pengalaman berkerja yang sangat berharga yang tak boleh dapat dekat mana-mana. Syukur Allah bagi rezeki kerja sekarang sebab Alhamdulillah boleh manage lagi tapi in shaa Allah, my ultimate goal is time-freedom where I can be my own boss and work according to my schedule...in shaa Allah, satu hari nanti akan tercapai juga impian ni!

Selamat bekerja semua!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...