Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Everyday is Mother's Day :)

Everyday is Mother's Day. There's not a day that passes by without me missing my arwah Mummy.

I found this picture of her...I did't even know that this picture existed.

This is my arwah Mummy, Lily Mastura. She's the strongest and bravest person I've ever known. I don't know how she does it but she does it really well. She was able to balance everything in her life. She made time for everyone but herself. She cared about everyone she loved. She was kind, caring, generous and loving. She was a good cook too. I love everything about her, the way she talked and walked, her smile, her laughter and her voice. I miss every single thing about her. She passed away in 2009 and to this day I still remember every little detail of what had happened before her last breath. I love you Mummy, always and forever. 

Al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...