Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Life as We Know it

It has been a while, two whole years to be exact since I last posted anything on this blog. I am truly sorry for the absence. Life didn't stop since my last post. In fact, it has gotten so fast paced that I didn't even make any time to blog about the events that occourred since 2016 until today.

Life as we know it changed! Changed to a whole new level actually. Here's what you missed since my last post. If I have time in shaa Allah, I will make an effort to make a post on all these events:

1. We went to Langkawi in Feb 2016.

2. We went to Europe in Oct 2016.

3. Found out we were expecting when we got back from Europe.

4. Went to USS (again) in Dec 2016.

5. Went for a family Umrah in Jan to Feb 2017.

6. Founded my own non audit firm named Lily M & Co. (NF 1648).

7. Gave birth to my second daughter in July 2017.

8. Juggling 2018 with family, work and life.

We'll be seeing 2019 soon and I'm still stuck with blog posts in 2016, I'm so far behind in terms of blogging. Just pray and hope that I'll be able to get it done soon, in shaa Allah.

In the meantime, just to let you know that I've given the blog a different colour scheme and layout. Will change the header soon once I've decided to settle with which one. I've also deleted previous posts which I think is irrelevant to the new concept of my personal blog. From now on, this blog is gonna be my space for me to share what I'm most passionate about like life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...